Monday, September 26, 2011

Hey bro.

I know you're sad because I'm not updating my blog. It isn't dead. I just moved to Montana for college and I don't have a scanner yet, or even my own computer. I'm in my dorm's computer lab right now and it's kinda sketchy, this kid always comes in and scratches his legs really hard, it sounds painful. This other guy's nose always whistles. So I'm working on getting a computer and scanner, but it probably wont be for another month.
I tried to get some pictures up from my trip to New York and Yellowstone, but it is impossible to find a place in Bozeman that will put film on a disk for a reasonable price. Then I tried putting up pictures from my digital camera, but the computers wont recognise my memory card! So maybe don't expect anything on here until after October 11th.
Sorry!!!!